Supports most motherboards & servers
Linux and Windows Supported
Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR and more
Bảo hành: 1 năm
Giá: Liên hệ
THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT CARD KẾT NỐI TỔNG ĐÀI SANGOMA A200-A20003E
- 2-24 port scalable analog card of mixed FXO/FXS interfaces via 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks.
- Up to 24 simultaneous PSTN calls
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options
- Includes on-board diagnostic tool kit
- Supports most motherboards & servers
- Linux and Windows Supported
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR and more
- Bảo hành: 1 năm
- Giá: Liên hệ
The Sangoma A20003 4 port FXO/FXS card delivers superior audio quality and is expandable to 24 ports in a 2U form factor. As you need them, additional REMORA cards can be added to the base four-port A200 card. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts connection for up to 24 ports and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
The Sangoma A20003 AFT architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104 and A108 cards ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance and universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility. The Sangoma A20002D consists of a Remora daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI card.
The Remora card has two sockets each which can accept an FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines respectively.Up to five additional Remora daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A200 assembly, connected to the A200 by a backplane bus connector.
Like all the Sangoma AFT Series, the Sangoma A20003 and Remora system has field upgradeable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as they become available.
CARD KẾT NỐI TỔNG ĐÀI SANGOMA A200-A20003E
- Chrome lại xuất hiện lỗ hổng Zero-Day mới, cho phép hacker thực thi mã từ xa
- Phát hiện hacker cô Tấm tử tế, tự tìm và vá lỗ hổng cho hơn 100.000 router
- Lắp đặt Wifi Marketing
- Không còn mã độc tống tiền, không còn “muốn khóc” | Thủ thuật từ Kaspersky
- Ransomware là loại mã độc mới có ảnh hưởng lớn đến người dùng